Toyota Tundra Service and Repair in Fremont
At Fremont Auto Center we provide outstanding Toyota Tundra services and repairs. Whether you use your Tundra for weekend fun, or every day for work, our technicians can get your vehicle diagnoses, serviced and repaired, usually the same day. We offer full range of Toyota Tundra maintenance services and repairs.
Our Fremont auto repair shop is a one-stop destination for all your Toyota Tundra service and repair needs – from oil change, to factory recommended maintenance, to brake repair, electrical system diagnostic, transmission problems, check engine light repairs – our nationally ASE certified technicians will use cutting-edge digital tools to diagnose and fix your vehicle.
We recommend regular maintenance, and in particular, regular oil change. Our shop uses 100% synthetic engine oil (not synthetic blend), because 100% synthetic oil provides better engine protection and does it for longer time and mileage intervals.
Regular Toyota Tundra service and Fremont Auto Center satisfies manufacturer service requirements to keep original warranty in place.
With every service or repair we also offer free digital vehicle inspection (and we send you an electronic copy), so you have up to date information about the condition of your vehicle.
Out Fremont auto repair shop offers not only prompt, friendly service, but you can also anticipate:
- Free digital vehicle inspection with service or repair
- Written quotes
- 24 months / 24,000 mile warranty
- Original Equipment or better quality parts
- Clear explanations of what needs to be done
Toyota Tundra is built to be tough and reliable, but there are some model years that may require more TLC: 2008 Toyota Tundra may suffer from electrical problems, even premature alternator failure, while the 2007 Tundra had air injection pump problems. Overall, though, Toyota Tundra is likely to require regular maintenance, and any repairs should be few and far between.
If your Tundra does require repairs, you can trust our nationally ASE certified technicians to diagnose and repair your vehicle. We offer hundreds of services and repairs, including:
- TPMS sensor replacement
- transmission flush
- EVAP sensor replacement
- starter replacement
- timing chain replacement
- battery replacement
- TPMS repair
- air intake cleaning & filter changing
- auto a/c condenser replacement
- radiator flush
- catalytic converter & emissions
- electrical system repair
- computer diagnostics
- chassis repair
- fuel injector repair
- ignition switch replacement
- drum and rotor service
- brake service and repair
- shocks and struts replacement
- water pump, thermostat replacement
- engine repair
- electrical and/or wiring problems
- flywheel repair & replacement
- complete engine performance check
- EVAP system service and repair
- exhaust system work
- differential & transfer case (4WD) service
- ambient temperature sensor replacement
- car electronics
- tire pressure monitoring system repair
- auto a/c evaporator replacement
- check engine light diagnostics
- battery system testing
- power window & door lock diagnosis and repair
- coolant exchange service
- battery load test
Our technicians are looking forward to working on your Tundra – so next time it needs a bit of tender, loving care, bring it to Fremont Auto Center. It is easy to schedule an appointment: you can give us a call or schedule an appointment online.